Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #424
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool re-edited and re-issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Ooooooh nice!
They are being re-edited and re-issued aren't they? I'm thinking maybe I should hold out for that before starting the series.
There seems to be a lot of that kind of stuff going on with Hugh's books, but I really don't know any specifics. For instance I really like the below cover and it's been around for a while, but I've never seen it actually used.

[Image deleted - MODERAT0R]
Cover painted by Jasper Schreurs.
Click image for larger version

Name:	wool.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	105851

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-04-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: oops...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote