View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #1089
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
App installs to SD card is a holdover from when devices only had 512MB-1GB internal storage (with only 100-400MB user-accessible). If your device is rooted, it's possible to change default installation behavior. I use the ROM Toolbox Pro app to set apps to install to internal storage.
It's not rooted; though I don't dislike rooting and have done it with a Viewsonic GTablet that had Froyo, I am more reluctant to do it with my current tablet - not top of the line, but a very nice Prestigio 10" and Jelly Bean... I'll have to look into what I can do with unrooted device, or perhaps even if the developers intend to change this behavior (not holding out any hoe, but still...) Thanks!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote