View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #1200
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I've started working on getting stories from www.henneth-annun.net (I've been playing Lego's LOTR, so I'm on a LOTR kick.) I ran into the same problem I had with Library of Moria, tags in the wrong column. I was able to get the tags I wanted in the new column, but I cannot figure out how to get rid of them in the first column.

I've tried a number of different ways to have the code, including changing one extra valid entry from fixcategory to fixcategory2, in case there was a problem with using that extra entry earlier.
Code:
[www.henneth-annun.net] extra_valid_entries:fixcategory2
 extra_valid_entries:timeframe
 include_in_fixcategory2:category
 include_in_timeframe:category

replace_metadata:
   timeframe=>The Hobbit=>
This part worked. However, when I tried to restrict what went through for my other entry, I could not get it to work. Even when I typed out exactly what to look for. I tried all of these codes individually, without the #.

Code:
 #fixcategory2=>^.*Age.*$=> 
 #fixcategory2=>^.*(Age).*$=>

#fixcategory2=>^.*\-.*$=>
 #fixcategory2=>^.*-.*$=>

#fixcategory2=>^(Time of the Trees|Akallabęth/Last Alliance|Other)$=>
 #fixcategory2=>Other=>
I've spent the past couple days trying to work this out on my own. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?