View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #41
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkramer View Post
I'd just like to offer support for Jellyby's method. After much (much!) fretting over this myself, I came independently to the same solution. I was pleased that such a perspicacious person agreed.
For a general solution he's probably right, but as I tweak only for my own reading on my own reader, I will continue to use the … - it appeals to my sense of minimal coding & looks Ok for me.

Fascinating discussion though - I do wonder what rules the old "HOT LEAD" typesetters followed...
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote