Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #316
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breid View Post
I have tried checking WHSmithUK on Chrome and also IE, but when I login all I get is a white page with a bunch of links that don't work. The only link that works is the logout one Will just have to wait for my tracking email to hit my inbox.
I thought it was just me, but apparently it's happening to others too.

I find the only way I can get onto my order details page is to go to my confirmation email from WHSmith's and go to the bottom of the email and click on the manage my order link. This leads to what seems like the same lousy page with useless links but if I scroll down to my order history part I can access the order details page by clicking on the link there. It seems to be the only link on the page that actually works at all apart from the logout which I discovered as well.

Strangely if I use my iPod to log in it loads the correct account details complete with working links the way it should. Don't know what is going on there at all.

My Aura order has been 'Waiting For Stock' since a couple of hours after placing my order.

I now have kept a page open to the order page in Chrome when it reloads, it generally asks me to login again. When I do I hit that strange white page but like I mentioned above scrolling down to the 'My Orders' heading I get the correct and working links to my WHSmith orders.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote