View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #10
robyn777
robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ebookwise 1150 & eslick
Just got my eslick over the weekend and well so far my rating would have to be 3 of 5 stars. The first few files I downloaded came out corrupted, still not sure why? I emailed customer service but have not received a reply yet. The device also froze up after I downloaded a song for the MP3 player. I had to use the hard restart in the back of the device. I finally was able to download some files that opened correctly but it will take a while to figure out how to view the files so the font is not tiny.One good thing is the eslick recharges through your computer when its plugged in via USB cable. I have an ebookwise which I really love and although the eslick is a lot smaller and lighter I'm not ready to give up my ebookwise just yet.
robyn777 is offline   Reply With Quote