View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #50
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
Thank you very much for your description, I almost thought that noone else outside of the publishing houses works on this kind of workflow automatization ;-)

Both the front-end (DocBook XML editor) and magic wrap hint markers as well as hyphenation hints are topics I haven't looked into very deeply, but for sure I'll need to work on it sooner or later. However, I haven't written a single line of Perl yet.

Would you consider to freely license your code, under GNU AGPLv3 and any later version? Do you think it is possible and of value to generalize your tools, so they can be used for all kinds of projects? Where can I learn more about them?
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote