View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 08:13 AM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Yes, she is and so am I. There is absolutely no reason to switch over besides personal preference. I am still working with Sigil and it works more than fine. There is no feature currently in Calibre that I miss in Sigil. Just that Sigil is not maintained anymore does not make it stop working.
What I really don't like is that you can create an invalid (according to the specs) ePUB in the Calibre Editor and that the check-book function will not complain about it. The explanation from Kovid that if a non-compliance does not create an issue in the devices (as far as he knows), he is fine with it, does not cut it. If you want to publish an ePUB, most services require full compliance.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote