View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamparty View Post
OK, it is an established fact! I am an idiot! A while back the battery went totally dead and the PRS-505 lost ALL date and time settings! Obviously, if the date is 2007 Dec. 11, then none of my ebooks were added earlier than that so anything later is TODAY! Reset the time and date and everything is back to normal! Sorry to put you through all the bother. My only excuse is, Who ever bothers to check those settings after the first time you set the device up??
It never cease to amaze me that many devices with clock/calendars do not have a provision to report a timestamp synch error upon connection and allow a 1-click clock update (without the need to manually enter time and date).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote