View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #33
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
The file structure might also play a role. For example, did you use a single .html source file with toc and text anchors or separate .html toc and chapter files
I have tried both. Same results.
Do you mean by "I have tried both." that you tried both single files and separate files or that you also generated azw3 files with Calibre and tested them on your Kindle?

@NiLuJe Since you have a Kindle 5w (Touch?) and apparently nobody with a Kindle Fire has tested my combo file so far, can you please test the guide items in it?
I'm curious whether this is strictly a K3 FW3.4 issue or whether other KF8-capable Kindles are effected by this issue as well.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote