View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #57
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
I've been looking at alternate readers because I'm thinking of moving to cm7 at some stage, Moon Reader has a few annoyances for me, such as the cover chapters at the beginning of a book, anyway to get rid of that? I've looked through controls but I can't find anything to remove it. It also pauses between chapters, I guess it loads each chapter at a time. And not all the covers show up and I have to leave them in the folders with the books for them to show not like the stock where I can delete them.

I still like the stock better but I had heaps of trouble this week end with authorization error and it resetting.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote