View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #44
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But, you can use PayPal to by eBooks and all you need is a bank account. No need for a credit card. I don't see how that can be a problem.
I tried to use both my credit card and my bank account through PayPal. After the first transaction, both were shut down until I called my bank to verify the transaction. I wouldn't have thought there was even a way for that to happen, but it did.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote