View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #15
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I took a look at those as well (and the M-Edge ones in the same style). I'm mostly worried about pressure on the screen, and I don't really think that a padded cover is the best solution - both those covers you mention looked too soft.
The Patagonia has a pocket on the inside of the front cover. If one is worried that the high density foam won't be enough, one can always put something stiffer in the pocket. Or more padding. It can be made to be stiffer than leather, and also with more padding.

The thing that concerns me about the leather book-style covers is that there is no protection for the edges of the device. Both of the above-mentioned covers have padding that covers the edges too.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote