View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #59
RandallFlagg
Hey Trashcan Man
RandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook color, prs 505, Axim x30, psp, Acer Aspire One [running xp]
I'm still using version 2.5.00.09170. I've tried 3.0 and then this latest version. I have it installed on 2 windows xp home sp3 systems as well as os x leopard (the lastest version for ppc 10.5.08 I think). I have a fairly large library that I have converted to lrf using Calibre. With the old version I'm able to load my books and open then up with little hesitation. On the newer versions I can't open a book. I can add my library, but no matter how long I wait it won't load a book to read. I click on any book and the software freezes. Do lrf's no longer work with the latest Sony fubar software. Do I need to spend weeks converting everything to epub for it to work? Anyone else having this problem? I'm staying with the old software, but trying each version when it's released. I hope it works one of these times. I keep an old copy available for download on rapidshare so I always know where to find it.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/272362988/eBook_Library_Installer.exe
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote