View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #73
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I understand that--if only they spoke English!!!

The soundbar is a lot more clear than the speaker that comes with the TV. Dialogue is where we enjoy it the most, but we are blessed that our hearing hasn't gotten that bad (yet). I saw the Who at Summerfest in Mailwaukee when I was in college - my ears are paying for it now.
We do have a Bose system on the TV and that helps out a little. Actually the TV ears used to be good as they would up the dialog a little and downplay the background. But my hearing is to a point I cant use them anymore.

We have become hooked on some of the British shows. If they start talking fast, I'm sunk Really like Waking the Dead but don't know if there is any new episodes available yet. We used to like Frost too but that is finished. And Murder in Suburbia.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote