View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #12935
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Yabut... The stories are basically short stories/novellas. Each one a story unto itself. Think of them as little snacks between your full course meals.
True, but I still don't really need more to read right now. This year I was really hoping to read more and buy less, with a definite goal to get my TBR down to something more manageable. OTOH, I'm definitely looking for good choices that I can use the Amazon Prime lending feature for, so this seems like a good fit there. IAC, I've put the Omnibus on my Amazon Prime wishlist and I may well borrow it for May, since nothing on that list right now sounds better. And you're right, it's nice to have little "snacks" available when one doesn't want to start a full book.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote