View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #71
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Here is my list of authors I must buy as soon as a new novel comes out:

Note: Some of these authors have strong female protagonists and are my wife's favorites as well.
  • Kathy Reichs
  • Janet Evanovitch (The Stephanie Plum Novels - not the Bedroom series)
  • Lisa Lutz (Spellman files)
  • Terry Pratchett
  • Jasper FFord

Here I add favorites I am trying to catch up with and back-filing my collection in ebook or audio book:
  • Jim Butcher (The Dresden novels. I have not started his Black Company series)
  • Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child (combos as well as individual)
  • Jack DuBrul (adventure novels on my exercise MP3 player)
  • Tess Gerritsen (The Rizolli novels)
  • Daniel Silva
  • Lisa Scottoline
  • Michael Connelly
  • James Patterson (chapters are 1.5 pages long - cranks a new one out each week)
  • Christopher Moore
  • Glen Cook (The series starting with "Sweet Silver Blues")
  • Connie Willis (try "To Say Nothing of the Dog" then go to Gutenburg for "Three men and a Boat")
  • Orson Scott Card (Start with "Enders Game" - dark but award winning)

And of course - the not writing anymore but you MUST read if you are a sci fi fan:
  • Robert Heinline
  • Arthur C Clark
  • Issac Asimov
  • Emma Bull
  • Ray Bradbury
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote