View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by coase View Post
I hope Sony's version has serious improvements and they also choose to improve their bookstore or else this is just catchup and we'll see the gap with Amazon widen even further. Much as I like my Sony, at this rate, Amazon wins unless someone comes up with a vastly better/cheaper Reader and/or someone figures out a way to sell new ebooks at a cheaper than Amazon price.
Out of curiousity, what are the 'serious' improvements to the Sony reader you'd like to see?
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote