View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
I've already ordered the DX. I love and thoroughly use my 505. But, that said, the extra real-estate on the DX is going to mean far fewer page turns and accessibility to PDF's that are too small on my little screen. With Calibre I should be able to convert my library over without too much trouble. Then I will be able to use the device whose size best fits the trip.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote