View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #71
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Evernote isn't bad, since it runs on your PC/laptop/Mac/etc. too, so you "sync" on all of them. On the iPod, you mark your "Favourites" so that it will actually sync those items offline (so you don't have to be near a wifi-accessible point). I did find it occasionally didn't work on a "Favourite" item though. Of course, you could easily just put this info in the standard "Notes" application instead. (I just have a poor memory, so if I can do things while I remember them, in front of my laptop or iMac, it's better for me).

Actually, where I am is north of that. The Gold Coast is probably 2-2.5 hours drive south. The region of coast we're in is called the Sunshine Coast (we're at the northern end of it).

Cheers,
Marc
But you don't ahve Adrian's wherabouts pinpointed and according to the latest interpretation of the treaties, you have to had that done next week, Tuesday.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote