View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #65
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
... but hadn't thought of keeping house measurement things which is a great idea.
Evernote isn't bad, since it runs on your PC/laptop/Mac/etc. too, so you "sync" on all of them. On the iPod, you mark your "Favourites" so that it will actually sync those items offline (so you don't have to be near a wifi-accessible point). I did find it occasionally didn't work on a "Favourite" item though. Of course, you could easily just put this info in the standard "Notes" application instead. (I just have a poor memory, so if I can do things while I remember them, in front of my laptop or iMac, it's better for me).

Quote:
So is where you are considered the "Gold Coast". I've had a number of Aussie's in my shipboard classes that are from that area. Really nice folks and fun to work with.
Actually, where I am is north of that. The Gold Coast is probably 2-2.5 hours drive south. The region of coast we're in is called the Sunshine Coast (we're at the northern end of it).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote