View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #63
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Ooh - what scary friends duck has.
I'm not scary. I don't even look scary. Adrian looks scary and is scary at times. Brian Jr. looks scary, but he's licensed to drive and is mostly pretty courteous at that. The PNS are scary, but they don't look scary (they don't look like anything at all - invisible ninjas ["wooooooOOOO!" and "Arrr, me maties!"]).

Quote:
But you can't be all bad...
No, the fluff in my navel is very good. It's all dessicated, sentient vegetable matter (ever since my belly button became a Hare Krishna), providing a shelter for homeless skin-lice and hair-mites. Charity work for down-out arthropods...you've got to admire the goodness.

Quote:
...since you have the iPod Touch. How do you like it?
I do like my iPod Touch. I have Stanza on it, though I admit I almost never use it for that. Mostly I use it for other applications, like shopping lists and Evernote (storing household measurements and book lists and movie lists and music lists for future purchases) and measurement convertors and photography calculations and weather apps and sun/moon rise/set info and medicine reference and...well on it goes (I've got a couple of simple little games I like too - more "puzzle" type ones). Actually, it would be fair to say I love my iPod. It's probably my favourite device (I've even now figured out how to get my DVDs onto it, which will be nice for future air travel).

Quote:
Just got one and am looking forward to being able to read secure PDF files on it, supposedly soon. My library has a couple of ebooks in PDF that I want, not available in mobipocket.
If you subscribe to newsfeeds, try this one:

http://appshopper.com/free

It alerts you to all new, free applications (you can subscribe to paid applications too, or simply "all"). There's a hell of a lot a crap under "Free", but the occasional gem pops along, and a lot of the paid applications have their "Lite" version for free so that you can try it out.

Quote:
So where exactly is Noosa Heads in Oz?
Noosa Heads is right here:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Noosa+Heads

Of course you'll need to zoom out for an overall perspective.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote