View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #273
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiyah View Post
If I do connect to wireless and Amazon sees jailbreak, launchpad and Librerator, what happens?
Nothing. Why would anything happen?

I seriously doubt that Amazon "sees" them in the first place (well, theoretically, they could, either by making your Kindle execute some spyware, or possiby by very carefully looking at the logs... but as said I doubt it). And even so, it's your device, not theirs. You're not doing anything that is against the Kindle Terms of Use by installing and running custom software.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote