View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #30
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
As opposed to the $362 16gb ipad mini without 3g?? What price would you think is reasonable for a fully functional mini-computer?
I'm trying to feed a family of four on my meager salary. Even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy Apple's overpriced stuff.

I have a fully functional mini-computer called a Nook HD+ that is going for cheap these days. Other things like the Nexus 7 are still fully functional mini-computers and are a much better value. For what I do on a computer (programming & web design) my 17" laptop screen is small enough. I couldn't do any serious work on a tablet of any kind.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote