View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #152
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
Thank you.

With a finished document is it supposed to display the images one section at a time, or just a quarter of the screen at a time? I tried converting a CBZ I had here and after pushing it across to my Paperwhite double tapping the page shows me the top left quarter, then the top right, then bottom left then bottom right. Is that the expected result? When I had Amazon send me a sample of the same book I could see the individual story images instead.

Am I doing something wrong? I used the main KCC gui, with default options.
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote