View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Thanks, jhempel24!
I appreciate that you linked to the author's blog, rather than directly to the Amazon pages. I already had most of these books, but I really enjoyed reading Konrath's blog. It's obvious that he's considered carefully the full "reader's experience" in the design and assembly of an ebook. He discusses some pet peeves I have about the presentation of ebooks, and how he handles them; and solutions to presentation problems that I hadn't even been bothered by (but will be, now that his suggestions have been offered). I also like that he makes a point of praising those who help him turn out the type of presentation he wants.
KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote