View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #44
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Oh my god. I just realised I have made a huge mistake. February was supposed to be Time Period! We were supposed to have Region twice this year, first in November and then again half a year away in May, and like last year have Time Period for February (and the complementary Contemporary category half a year away in September). Somehow I listed November, February and May all as Region on the category list.
That explains why Region shows up so often, I did wonder why it was every few months.

Quote:
My apologies. There's no reason to interrupt what we've already started this month so my first instinct is to have February stay as Region and have Time Period in May this year - does that sound good to everyone?
Good with me.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote