View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #69
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You have to go in your browser and download it again from the Player. It's normal for it to know what is installed. Google play and Amazon App store plus other Markets all do this. Auto update is never smart. Always back up the apk before updating with ES File Explorer's App Manger because there is no way to downgrade otherwise if the updated app is buggy or just crashes everything.

My Clip Zip is over a year old. I don't think it's a firmware issue but I would do an update because some major bugs have been fixed since then.
Browser? What do you mean?

I had backed up that App, but I deleted it.

By the way I downloaded Dolphin Mini; but the Samsung has Internet already, what browser does it use?
new is offline   Reply With Quote