View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #134
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Pink tints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Here's mine. Am I seeing things? Please tell me what you see.

Taken with iPad camera. (Sorry, that's all I got.) Photo unedited but scaled down for sanity. PW light @ 16 in room plenty bright enough to read a normal book in, but a little dark for eink, hence a good test scenario.
I do see faint pink coloring in spots. It certainly would not bother me.

Try boosting the PW light to level 22 and post another picture showing the light scale open. I'm curious if that stronger light would obscure the faint pink areas. In the Amazon official 4 photos the green areas obvious at level 5 PW light totally disappeared at level 24 both in the same dark room. Also, turn on Page Refresh.

I certainly would not call them dark pink color blobs.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote