View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #128
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helgetus View Post
When Amazon ships the Kindle PW to Europe I personally hope they start shipping the first 1000 units to the UK!
After that they can follow up with Germany. I can wait for a couple of months.
Given that I (unfortunately!) seem to notice most of the colour blotches, waiting at the very least until the end of January before even considering putting in an order is probably my best option... Between the ooooh-new-kindle rush and the Xmas presents rush, Amazon are going to be churning them out at a rate of knots, then there's going to be quite a few replacements being shipped I guess... Now of course if the QC minimum standard was something like the units that Booklover6 and BenG have, it wouldn't really be such an issue.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote