View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
In Moon+, you click on a book cover, and choose to "edit book details." On that form you have an "Add to Favorites" option. You can have sub-categories which you name yourself, so you can have "Read," etc. and put the book in the category you want when you're done with it.
Thanks for the info. Categorizing books one at a time in Moon+ isn't my idea of fun considering I have everything already tagged/categorized in calibre.

Quote:
I'm still playing with Calibre Companion. It seems to want a hashtag before a user defined category, and you can't organise a bunch of books at the same time, you have to do it singly, which isn't much fun with 1,000 books.
You organize your books in calibre, then when you transfer them to CC they should all be categorized. For me organizing books in calibre is much easier than trying to use Moon+.

Quote:
I will continue to play with the app, and it is very robust. It links with Calibre without a problem, and is much easier than connecting through the browser, as well as offering extra features. So far I'm enjoying it, and I've already recommended it on a loop I belong to!
I agree it is a great app, I'm glad you find it enjoyable.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote