View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
I import books into Moon+ because then I can sort them.
You can sort in CC every which way you like including ascending or descending by alphabet. Group by Title, Author, Series, Tag(aka genre), Publisher or user categories. Then you can further sort these groupings by Title, Author, Series, Date, Date Read.

Quote:
I don't want much, just a way to label the books for review and the books I've read, but you can do that through the Favorites menu in Moon+
How do you do this?

I use calibre to label/tag books which is then handled automatically by CC. After I read a book I remove it from my device via CC and all other books are labeled by genre, series and any other tag I wish to assign the book. If I was going to keep all of my books on my device I would tag the read books appropriately in calibre so they would be labeled as such in CC.

When you are using calibre with CC, using another tool to track things seems redundant.

Quote:
I do like to sort by genre, too, but that's because I'm a wannabe librarian!
CC is great for sorting any way you want. I even have a user category that sorts by Author, Series, and Title. This keeps all books by any author grouped together and in that group ensures the series books are in also in order and the books not in a series are sorted alphabetically by title.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote