View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
My template is a bit more complicated than yours. I've attached it so you can see.
I downloaded FBR and Cool Reader (which has a known bug in Jellybean, so I'm waiting for them to fix it, and I might go over to that, instead) and I already have Mantano. They don't have a problem importing books more than once (ie, import initial library then look at it again to add new books as required).
It's beyond me to cure the problem, but I did like your suggestion of opening them in the Companion.
I'm using Mantano right now, and even when I'm not using it to read, I use it to organise my books. I had found a way of getting Moon+ to organise on shelves or categories, but unless I import the books, I can't do it.
No, it's not one particular book, as far as I can tell. I tested it by putting half a dozen books in a different file from CC and then importing those.
Weird - I import all the books from CC into Moon+, they all show as they should - title on one line, author on the other, details below, like this:
Alice In Wonderland
Lewis Carroll

Then I do another import, and the books are saved like this:
- Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
Epub

No duplicates. Just re-imported and relabeled.
On my device, the books (no folders) CC imports are either prefixed by a dash, or they are numbered (eg , so there's no way of ordering them. Moon+ is imitating that when it re-imports. They're not like that on my computer.
EG, there are a bunch of them like this:
- Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll.epub
or they're like this:
0 - Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll.epub
They aren't duplicated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	92343  
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote