View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
New retail partners are a part of this rollout.

Kobo is bringing on a lot of new retail partners for their hardware in the form of their ABA/indie bookstore deal. It's roughly dovetailing with the introduction of the new hardware lines.

Perhaps they don't want to cannibalize bookstore walkup business to the benefit of e-tailers. My own local bookstore told me they expected to be selling the new HW in November. I want a glo real bad, but I can wait until my local store has the chance to sell it to me.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote