View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
The latest update of Calibre Companion has thrown up a fault.
Looking over your post here and in this thread, seems to indicate CC is working fine.

Quote:
When I download from Calibre using the Companion, all the books have a little dash in front of them.
I assume you are talking about the file name? Or are you talking about after importing into Moon+ Reader? Either way I'm betting you have a Save Template problem in the Device Plugin. Preferences - Plugins - Device interface plugin - SmartDevice app interface - Customize. What is your save template (mine is attached).

Quote:
I import them to Moon+ Reader, and they go in fine. But when I repeat it, after I've put a new book there, it imports everything all over again, and it does it wrong, with the little dashes and "epub" where the author's name should be. Am I doing something wrong? It didn't do this before.
I use Moon+ Reader as my reader too, but I use CC to locate and launch my ebooks. Let's see your save template before we answer if you did something wrong, but I answered you in this thread essentially saying just don't import into Moon+ Reader.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Device_plugin.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	91993  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-07-2012 at 09:17 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote