View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Do you have any facts (user reports) about this method failing with 5.1.1 or it's just an assumption?
Perhaps I oversimplified my statement too much. The intent was not to convey an absolute assumption. I get complaints about using too many words in my posts, but when I leave some out, statements start to look too "assumptive".

There are all kinds of unverified reports about 5.1.1, including that it deletes dropbear files (breaking USBnet), and that it deletes developer keys, and other annoyances. There was a PM discussion between a few of us about 5.1.1 (probably) being released because of this security flaw. Until I get my hands on 5.1.1, I will not be able to verify any of the claims, and everything is just a guess.

Can somebody with 5.1.1 (NiLuJe?) please test this?

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-02-2012 at 02:05 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote