View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #106
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsoo
Hello, can u help me?
I'm not good at english, so I cant understand what is in post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=167908&page=4

I have trouble with my Kindle Touch. I cant leave diagnostics mode, got an error "device_info.xml not found, check device settings."
I've install jailbreake and language update.
Can you tell me what should I do, to revert to normal mode.
You need to change your bootmode idme var to main. You can set it from diagnotics mode at an SSH command prompt or in a RUNME.sh script launched by my data.tar.gz that you can download in the "Select Boot" thread.

To use a RUNME.sh script, you also need an ENABLE_DIAGS file so it runs in diags mode. Put these commands in a RUNME.sh script, or execute them from an SSH shell in diags mode:

idme -d --bootmode main
rm /mnt/us/ENABLE_DIAGS
reboot
Thx a lot!
It works)
I am glad it worked out. I linked this success report to the first post.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote