View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post

HAHAHHA.....another journalist drinking the iPad koolaid.
Even if the iPad was bought by no one but iZombies, there are a lot of iZombies. Then too, Apple may not lead the way, but they DO change the direction of life on Earth.

Over 30 years ago Sony came out with the Walkman. Back then there were small(ish) flat boxes with a flat tape inside that had music recorded on it. Funny huh.

So Apple decided that it wanted in. Digital music (restricted with DRM) store and digital music players. The world changed. Remove DRM from music, the world changes.

They didn't invent the computer, the portable music player that you can load your music on to, or the ereader. But the world changes when they get involved.

I have my own reservations about Apple Corp. But they do influence The Shape of Things to Come.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote