View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #105
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
18h is a bit early for me, but if it will last more, I will be happy to come
i am sure we will stay for some time, so please do join us ! i imagine we will be there at least 2 hours or so, maybe more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I'll be there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Miffy and I will be there too. See you guys on Thursday.
great !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Neko, on the way to the Café Livre, just a few doors away at no 9 rue St Martin, there's a really nice art bookshop called Mona Lisait ("Mona was reading" -- it's a pun on the Mona Lisa).
It's worth making a small purchase, just for their really cool plastic bags which have a lipsticked Gioconda adorning them.
http://www.monalisait.fr/points-de-ventes.php

I got some reproduction tapestry patterns and some art postcards there not so long ago.
yep, mona lisait is really a great store ! there is one which is visible from the métro line 5, the bit which is aerial ; i passed by it just yesterday and wished i could get off and go take a look. (of course, it's much better that i couldn't. for my budget, and for my over-loaded bookshelves.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote