View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #38
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelu View Post
I assume you mean try using another epub reading program on my pc, as I have no idea how to get another program on the actual Kobo
I was going to suggest that you check Azardi's site. They do have a desktop reader app which seems to be the most EPUB3 compliant one I've seen. It comes in Windows, Mac and Linux flavours. This should let you check your ebooks on the PC before transferring them to the Kobo. At least, it will give you a chance to see if the problem is with the ACCESS NetFront renderer on the Kobo or if it is an issue with the ebook itself.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote