View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Unlike Amazon's Kindle. folks using other devices actually can have copies of the book on their computer in ways that the seller cannot control. For example, I can download an ePUB of a book that I have purchased from Kobo that cannot be retrieved by Kobo. They could delete the kepub version, but not the ePUBs.
With Amazon, users can keep a copy as well, I just don't think that users would do this. If you don't go out of our way to keep a copy, the book will be gone from all your devices as soon as they are connected to the internet again. I guess sellers just need to trust their customers if they want to offer returns.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote