View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #114
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Mark me down as another fan of page turn buttons. Keeps the screen cleaner, easier to use, and on my Nook Simple Touch, they provide a nice sense of tactile feedback: I always know when the button click has registered. That's something touchscreens just don't give you.

I didn't feel strongly about them before I got my NST, but now I wouldn't do without them. I miss them on my Nook Color.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote