View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
It simply refused to accept my gmail address and PW. I tried several times, and I retyped it at least three times to make certain it was entered correctly.
Are you putting in the full address?
like user @ gmail.com without spacing.

My guess it's the password. Perhaps you use characters in yours like I do in some of mine maybe it only takes letters & numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would only go for a KF free apps thread for just apps that are only compatible with the KF or free if you own a KF. Otherwise, just have a thread in the Android section.
That is what I said. A thread in here for Kindle Fire Apps that are free giveaways. I know in the deals section they have cut down on what can be posted there. There use to be one for the Android apps but it was abandon when they changed all the rules.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote