View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #245
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTH View Post
If it is true as Onyx says that the speed should be higher, the battery issue could be from that your machine works to hard on something (let say that it loads something from a memory card all teh time and that takes up 90% of the processing power and that could explain both slow page turns and short battery life). I am very curious for a comparison of the m91s and the pocketbook 902
You might have right. But in the testing time I have installed three updates to my M90. With each update I hoped it will make the device faster. The result you could see. All the books I've tried are stored to internal memory (not SD card).
I really want to enjoy my device and if ONYX manages it to improve the M90, I will be the first one, who posts here the new review about improvements. I hope my reviews will stimulate their engineers to work harder
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote