View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1944 View Post
This sounds like a great feature but I run both a sony 650 and a Kindle and would like to have different lists to send to each. Can it be personalised in some way to cope with two devices

adrian
It is constrained to the same limitations that the news sync feature has I'm afraid. AFAIK it is not possible to set different new feeds for different devices, and hence it is equally not possible to have sync book lists for different devices.

Unless someone more knowledgable corrects me I suggest raising a ticket in the Calibre bug tracker for an enhancement request to allow a device being specified when sending news (if there isn't such a ticket already). Once/if that gets fulfilled, I will enhance the plugin to support this too.