View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Oh no, I completely agree. I use my iPhone for portable web browsing, not my Kindle. Even though the iPhone's screen is much smaller, it's 1000x better as a web browser. The only time I really use the browser on the Kindle is to look up in Wikipedia something I come across in a book. That works pretty well.
I can see how it would be fine for Wikipedia and such. In fact I may give that a shot today. And indeed, it's better than nothing. It may even be just fine for the OP's purposes, so long as he knows what to expect.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote