View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #21
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
but in a couple other small electronics items I have: They refuse to charge properly with "other" USB charging systems.
Ahh, yes. The Sony Readers are like that. They will charge if plugged in to a computer's USB port, but not in a USB charger. How, why? I don't know, but is a real PITA. I ended up buying a PlayStationPortable charger just for the PRS505.

But barring stupid manufacturer's games, any well-regulated (name-brand) charger with enough output will do the job.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote