View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by checktheblues View Post
Thanks for the advice. I tried it,but the screen remains frozen. I tried to submit a ticket to iRex, but my account has been deactivated (?why). So I will try to reflash one in a while, in the hope my iLiad starts living again. We'll see.
I think everyone's account on the tech support site has been deactivated. My guess is because they're not legally allowed to ship/receive anything anymore, which means no warranty work can be done.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote