View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #12
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Any DC area residents?

So, let's say I'm considering the non-resident Washington D.C. library card option...which location is typically most convenient for someone coming from out of town? I don't know whether I would take the train up (6 hrs but puts me at Union Station) or drive (4.5 or 5 hrs but have to deal with traffic and not knowing where I'm going!). I'd be coming up I-95 from North Carolina... Any suggestions?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote