View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
To me this is news since one of the so-called benefits to Agency pricing was supposed to be a drop in the ebook price when the MMPB came out. This particular book has the same publisher for both versions and the only excuses are incompetency and/or greed.

Like I said in the original post, I'm done with the Agency publishers. If I really want to read one of their books I'll find it second hand or check it out of the library (that won't happen very often because my local library is suffering major budget cuts and hasn't been acquiring many new titles.)
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote